the main thing i look forward to in life is raising dogs w/ someone i love
OMG so I just figured out the word “hurt”
it’s past, present and future
you will be hurt
you are hurt
you were hurt
BECAUSE IF SOMETHING TRULY HURT, IT NEVER REALLY STOPS
you poetic little shit
it’s because… it’s an adjective… …
you will be stupid
you are stupid
you were stupid
BECAUSE IF SOMEONE IS TRULY STUPID, THEY NEVER REALLY STOP
- Heterosexual: Male-identifying individual sexually attracted to a female-identifying individual, and vice-versa.
- Homosexual: Someone attracted to someone of the same gender as themselves.
- Bisexual: Sexually attracted to two or more genders.
- Polysexual: Sexually attracted to many genders, but not all.
- Pansexual: Sexually attracted to all genders. (this and bisexual, and sometimes polysexual, are often considered to be the same thing and different people may simply identify as any one of them due to their own personal reasons)
- Demisexual: Sexually attracted to people only after forming a bond with them first.
- Asexual: Having no /sexual attraction/ to others; having no desire to have sex.
- Heteroromantic: Male-identifying individual romantically attracted to female-identifying individuals, and vice-versa.
- Homoromantic: Attracted romantically to the same gender.
- Biromantic: Attracted romantically to two or more genders
- Polyromantic: Attracted to many genders (but not all)
- Panromantic: Attracted romantically to all genders
- Demiromantic: Romantically attracted to people only after forming a bond with them first.
- Aromantic: Having no /romantic attraction/ to others; having no desire to be in a romantic relationship.
- Polyamorous: Someone who is attracted to, and is comfortable with being in a relationship with more than one person at a time.
- Transexual/Transgender (Term depending on generation and location): An individual who identifies as a gender other than the one they were assigned at birth to be. Often shortened to trans
- Cisgender: Someone who identifies as the gender that they were assigned as at birth. (ex. matches their birth certificate) Often shortened to cis
- Intersex: Someone who has ambiguous genitalia that doesn't fit into our strict dichotomy of uterus or testes. Often forced into surgery to correct their genitals at a very young age, causing psychological and physical harm later in life
- Nonbinary: Outside of the gender binary of male and female. (Can be used as an umbrella term or as its own identity)
- Genderqueer: Outside of the gender binary. (**This is not an umbrella term like the post said before I edited it! Do not use this as an umbrella term for nonbinary individuals, simply use 'nonbinary'. Queer is considered a slur and not everyone likes to be associated with the word)
- Agender: Someone who feels gender neutral, or someone who experiences a 'lack' of gender.
- Bigender: Someone who identifies as two separate genders.
- Trigender: Someone who identifies as three separate genders.
- Genderfluid: A gender that changes, or is 'fluid'.
- Demigirl: Identifying partially as a woman, but not wholly.
- Demiboy/guy: Identifying partially as a man, but not wholly.
- Dmab: Designated Male at Birth.
- Dfab: Designated Female at Birth.
- Amab/Afab: Same as dmab/dmab, except with 'assigned' instead of 'designted'.
- Camab/Cafab: Same as previous, except prefixed by 'coercively', to highlight the lack of choice.
- Reblog to inform! And if there's any I missed or anything that should be clarified, please message me! Always looking to expand the proper vocab. : )
MEMO: The space bar is important.
also punctuation placement
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF MUSICAL NOTATION THIS IS
That’s a shark
Reblog to Activate the Bees
how do I turn it off???????????????????????
Click the button below to Deactivate the Bees.
(Disclaimer: The above button does not actually deactivate the bees and was placed here only for the emotional reassurance of any individual who may be afraid of bees. Once an individual has reblogged this post, the bees are activated and cannot be stopped.)
third wheeling two girls who are best friends is so much worse than third wheeling a couple
Reblog if this is a lie and you have made amazing friends on the internet.
logging onto tumblr near autumn
The importance of consent: a narrative.
I will forever reblog this gifset.
look at how badass she is though i mean some of it gets on her too and doesn’t even give a fuck
She pours hot liquid on her own leg she’s that badass.
fire cannot kill a dragon.
Supernatural always finds its way in ffs
plot twist: you look in the mirror without criticizing yourself
Confused husky pup
He’s not expressing confusion, he’s tilting his head for better sound localization. While having an ear on each side of the head is good for lateral echolocation, tilting the head so that the ears are offset gives it vertical depth.
Oh my gosh, that explains why some dogs put their head to one side when you talk to them. They’re not confused, they’re trying to listen to us better. Awww.
my friend did a psychology class in high school and came to my house and diagnosed my cat with depression
this episode changed me forever